Z.B.A.: Zen of Business Administration - How Zen Practice Can Transform Your Work And Your Life - Marc Lesser, Shannon Fujimoto Nakaya This is a pretty good book on combining the spiritual practice of Zen with daily work. You don't have to be Buddhist to follow the advice of this book, but it may make you wish to explore Zen further. Some of the stuff, I will say, seemed a bit common sense, then again, Zen has that quality of making the complex seem not so complex (or viceversa at times). I found a lot of things to think about in this book, some very applicable to my profession as a librarian. I think a few of the passages would be beneficial to library managers and directors who could probably get some benefit of learning things like awareness and compassion when it comes to directing their workplaces. This is the kind of book I would slide under the door of one or two bosses I have known. Overall, if you want to make your work life a bit more spiritual, or just be more mindful in your daily life, this is a good book for you. A strength of the book are the questions for daily practice at the end of each chapter as they give you something to reflect and work from, thus helping to make the practice more practical and immediate. This is one I recommend.