Chasing Justice: My Story of Freeing Myself After Two Decades on Death Row for a Crime I Didn't Commit - Kerry Max Cook Our cataloguer at work finished reading it, and she was extolling it to anyone who would listen. She donated her copy to the library, and she had it processed within the hour for circulation. Given her passion for it, I got curious, so I checked it out. I am told it will be an engrossing read. While this book genre is not usually what I like reading, she made it sound interesting. Plus the events happened here in Tyler, TX, so the local story now interests me as well. We'll see how it goes. * * * *I gave it two stars. It was not because it was a bad book. Far from it. It can be riveting and engaging, but I guess I was not in the mood for this type of book. Thus, "it was ok." I do recommend it for readers with an interest in reading things like true crime, criminal justice, legal and law. I can definitely appreciate why our cataloguer recommends it so highly. It does give a glimpse of Tyler and East Texas, one that some people might prefer not to have the world see.