Truth and Consequences: Special Comments on the Bush Administration's War on American Values - Keith Olbermann This is definitely one of the best books I have read this year. Yes, I know the year is barely getting started. It is a simple book: a compilation of Mr. Olbermann's "Special Commentaries" from his show Countdown. Yet, they reveal a thoughtful man who is at times moving and is clearly passionate. They guy pulls no punches when it comes to making people in the administration accountable. The nice thing about the book, in addition to the commentaries, are the little introductions he adds, which place the commentaries in context and often reveal additional little stories or anecdotes as well. I read a reviewer here suggesting you should look these up on YouTube or a similar place just to hear him speak. I think that is good advice, but I also think people definitely need to read this book. I would wish people who are not just "the choir" would read it as well, maybe wake up. I cannot recommend it enough. P.S. When did GoodReads add the day to the date read feature? I wish that would have been there sooner. Cool.