Armed Madhouse: From Baghdad to New Orleans--Sordid Secrets and Strange Tales of a White House Gone Wild - Greg Palast This really is not a bad book. Part of the reason I gave it only two stars is because I am pretty much satiated when it comes to books about politics and the Bush administration (i.e. I don't need yet another person to tell me how bad Bush & Co. are, since it only reminds me of the many bozos out there who voted for him not once, but twice, but I disgress). Having gotten that out of the way, if you have to read one of these books that document the many foibles and outright outrageous acts of this administration, this is definitely a pretty good one. Palast adds a sense of humor to what can be a pretty depressing topic. The book is very well informed, pretty good documentation overall too. The nice thing is that the book's chapters are organized into small segments, which means you can pick up and read sections here and there. The book does invite some browsing as well. So, if you have to read yet another book about current politics, this may be it. If like me, you are already tired of them, just skip it, and do try to skip the whole genre for a while. I know I will; this will probably be the last book on the topic I read.